Protect your outdoor space with OFF! PowerPad® Mosquito Lamp. One OFF! PowerPad® Lamp kills mosquitoes from an average-sized patio for up to 4.5 metres. The heated pad releases insecticide that effectively kills mosquitoes for up to four hours.
Harmful or fatal if swallowed or inhaled. Do not ingest and avoid breathing vapours. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling pad. Do not use indoors, in a tent, or in an enclosed area. Do not touch the vented top while in use; it will be hot. Place on level, stable surfaces. This pesticide is highly toxic to fish. Do not apply directly to water. Drift from treated areas may be hazardous to organisms in adjacent aquatic sites. Do not use anything other than OFF! PowerPad® Refills in the unit. Pads may cause staining – avoid contact with other surfaces.
S. C. Johnson & Son, Ltd. will not be held responsible for damage, injury, or poor performance caused by use of other insecticide pads or candles., NEVER LEAVE CANDLE UNATTENDED.